New Brand Will Showcase Its Affordable Pro-Style Appliances
LOS ANGELES – Thor Kitchen, manufacturer of mass-premium pro-style kitchen appliances, will make its debut at the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS) in Orlando, Florida, from Jan. 9 to 11 in booth S4480. The company will showcase its entire pro-style kitchen suite, which includes a top-performing stainless steel range, ventilation hood, refrigerator and dishwasher all for under $5,000.
“We’re excited to showcase our products at KBIS for the first time and share our vision of bringing real pro-style appliances to more people by offering them at an attainable price,” said Kyle You, Thor Kitchen Managing Director.
HYPERLINK “https://ctt.ec/TAXE7“TWEET THIS: At #KBIS2018 booth S4480, @ThorKitchen will be showcasing the industry’s first pro-style kitchen suite for under $5,000 and its new 48-inch Professional Gas Range Top. http://bit.ly/Thor_Pro-StyleKitchenSuite #appliances
The affordable, pro-style kitchen suite includes:
- The 30-inch Free-Standing Professional Style Gas Range in stainless steel features a convection oven, heavy-duty continuous cast-iron cooking grates, four burners, halogen lighting, automatic reignition and a blue porcelain oven interior. ($1,599 MSRP)
- The Professional Series Under Cabinet Range Hood is offered in stainless steel with an anti-fingerprint finish and includes a three-speed fan touch control and commercial-style stainless steel baffle filters. ($399 MSRP)
- The 36-inch 4-Door French Door Freestanding Refrigerator features counter depth French doors, two freezer drawers, a full-width chiller drawer, an automatic ice maker and high-efficiency LED lighting. Through its Twin Cooling system, dual evaporators separate the refrigerator and freezer zones to prevent moisture and odor transfer, as well as freezer burn. ($1,799 MSRP)
- The 24-inch Professional Series Stainless Steel Dishwasher utilizes three spray arms (with a jet sprayer), a steam assist mode to help loosen soils, a soil-sensing “Smart Wash” system to determine the optimum cycle, and a multiple filter system to save water and energy. It is also equipped with a water softener system to improve the longevity and maintenance of the unit by deterring calcium buildup. ($699 MSRP)
- The company will also display its new 48-inch Professional Gas Range Top, which is offered at $1,399—nearly half the price of all other competing pro-style range tops on the market. It features heavy-duty continuous cast iron cooking grates, a black porcelain drip pan, oversized zinc-alloy knobs and blue LED control panel lights.
Thor Kitchen’s products are built to the highest standards of style, performance and energy efficiency. Each is backed by a full two-year warranty on parts and labor and, while Thor Kitchen is a new brand, its products are already being distributed nationwide.
For more information about Thor Kitchen and its products, please visit thorkitchen.com.
Thor Kitchen offers its new 48-inch Professional Gas Range Top at $1,399 MSRP. This breakthrough price-point is roughly half that of competing pro-style range tops.
Thor Kitchen enters the appliance industry by offering an entire pro-style kitchen suite for under $5,000, which includes a top-performing refrigerator, range, ventilation hood and dishwasher.
About Thor Kitchen
Thor Kitchen is a manufacturer of mass-premium pro-style kitchen appliances, offering a full suite of the most affordable pro-style kitchen appliances on the market today. Based in Southern California, Thor provides all of the power and performance of a top-notch appliance, built to the highest standards of quality, style and energy efficiency—yet at a practical price. For more information about Thor Kitchen and its full suite of affordable pro-style kitchen appliances, visit thorkitchen.com.
Luis D. Sosa / Brenda Forman
Merlot Marketing, Inc.